Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Daily Workouts

Since Tripp and I aren't able to go too many places yet, we tend to spend a lot of our time on the ground.  Tripp is awesome with tummy time!  Not once have I had to end tummy time because he was upset; instead, he looks around (he's holding his head up really well!) and scoots his little but all over his mat.  My sweet boy is getting to be so grown up!

He's cooing at me!


Quite obviously, enjoying this...


He scooted his diapered booty all the way across his play mat.  I'm so proud!


Look at how well that baby's been eating!


Of course, with a face like that, you've got to check yourself out in the mirror...


Such a cutie.


Tripp has such animated expressions.  See?


And here is a smile for Momma.


I love watching him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment