Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend Tripp's

When Tripp was a week old, he started taking weekly visits to Aunt Scarlett and Uncle Damon's house so that Mommy could get a little rest.  

Luckily for me, Uncle Damon and the girls were more than happy to snuggle up with the baby boy and keep him content.


After his first round of snuggling, he was fitted more appropriately to his car seat...just in case.


Cuddling can really wear a guy out...


Cille looks a little less than enthused here because no one will let her get close enough to the sweet little man.


After my first night of decent rest, I couldn't wait to curl up with my sweetie.


Stella couldn't wait, either.  Isn't she just beautiful?  I hope she's a sweeter cousin to Tripp than Scarlett and I were to Tres...we won't be telling her those stories.


Tripp decided that Uncle Damon is a pretty nice pillow, so he made sure to hang out with him some more before heading home.


On our second weekend trip, Grandma Tonie was down south for her annual Halloween visit.


She really enjoyed keeping Tripp all to herself...


We skipped photos on the third week, so here, Tripp is one month old.  Cille's getting a little closer each time...that sneaky girl!


I could just look at that face all day.  Oh, wait, I do!


By the time Tripp was five weeks, Cille decided we weren't taking enough pictures, and documented our visit on her mom's iPhone.


She quickly realized Tripp was an unwilling participant, and moved on to capture Stella's beauty.


Secretly, when Tripp is sleeping and I'm oddly enough not tired, I look at all of his pictures over and over.  I can't get over how sweet and handsome my little boy is.  Zack and I are truly blessed to have been entrusted with such a precious gift from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment