Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweeter than Candy

Since Tripp was only two weeks old for his first Halloween, he was sadly left out of all trick-or-treating festivities.  But, to make sure that he didn't feel left out, Aunt Scarlett and I dressed him up in his costume and took pictures.  It's probably a good thing we skipped the trick-or-treating, too, because it turns out that looking so handsome can be exhausting, and Tripp slept through most of his photo shoot.


Since Tripp wasn't too concerned with the being in the spotlight, I decided to join him.


He really enjoyed soaking up the LaPlace sunshine!


And I enjoyed stealing sugar!


Already embarrassed that his mother is kissing him in public...what am I in for??


Finally!  He seemed to be ok with this one...


Yes, I am one proud momma!


My sweet angel, dressed as a little monster...


I hope everyone's Halloween was half as sweet as my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment