Blogger Layouts

Monday, February 13, 2012

Bounce, baby!

Since Tripp is growing in leaps and bounds, I wanted to give him an appropriate entertainer.  I've been looking at entertainers and jumpers for a couple of weeks, eagerly anticipating watching Tripp play in his for the first time!  Unfortunately, stores around here have pretty much zero good stock of this kind, so I had to hit a few places before I finally found an acceptable toy.

Here's the first picture of Tripp, trying out his fun new toy!  The reason Tripp looks like this is because he has apparently just pooed...and pooed...and pooed.  The entertainer turned out okay, but Tripp's onesie and pants were quite the disaster!


Okay!  Now that Tripp's had a bath and is sporting his new Drew Brees jersey (a gift from "uncle" Ahmed!), he's much more inclined to explore!


He's spotted the teether portion!


And apparently, it's quite fascinating!


I think this is his, "Thank you, Mom!" grin.


I'm so happy you like it, Tripp!


I hope you have many more hours of enjoyment!


I don't even know how I managed to capture this adorable photo.  Great timing!


Tripp's a genius...he has figured out exactly what the teether is for!


"Hmmm...this tastes different than my other yellow thing."


Tripp kept chewing away, so he must like it!


I wish I could get Tripp something new and awesome every day, just to see him explore!


Tripp, you are simply amazing!  I can't wait to play with you even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment