Blogger Layouts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The most beautiful baby in the world

I've had quite a while to think about it, and I've decided that Tripp should get the award for the most beautiful baby.  This is totally not a biased decision; I pride myself on being fair!

I'm sorry to all you other parents out there who thought maybe your kid had a chance...nope, he/she didn't.  Here's the irrefutable evidence...

"Hey, there!  Ain't I handsome?"


This smile makes him look like a big boy!


Even throwing out the smiles while he's chewing on stuff!


Yummy!!


If only his mouth were just a little bigger!  Then he could see what blue and red taste like, too!


Be still, my heart!  What a flirt!


This is Tripp's "ooooooh!" expression.  He makes this face EVERY SINGLE TIME he says "oooooh!"  His eyebrows also go higher with increasing volume.


Debonair, wouldn't  you say?


What a little blessing we have!  Who knew we'd have the most beautiful child in the world?!

No comments:

Post a Comment