Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Never gonna let you go...

Tripp's RSV has been scary and a huge blessing all rolled into one.  For me, I've enjoyed every single moment I've spent with my happy boy!  This fun week is going to make it way more difficult to go back to work, but momma's got to do what momma's got to do!

Tuesday, Tripp was still in his fantastic mood, as per usual.  See?


I love this one!  Tripp was testing out his singing abilities...he was good!


After his concert, Tripp wanted his Sophie.  We haven't named this little guy yet, but we will soon...Sophie is just not a giraffe name!  Since my mothering is kind of questionable, we also watched some TV while chewing away.


Something amazing happened, which made Tripp point in wonderment...


And even put down the giraffe.


But don't worry, he soon lost interest in the TV.  It was probably just Daddy playing Call of Duty, anyway.  Hey, you see one gruesome war scene, you've seen 'em all.


I love how Tripp is grabbing onto things now.  He's growing up on me!


And you wouldn't know it from this picture, but this is actually one of Tripp's favorite toys right now.  He adores the colors and always pulls links off and holds onto them for hours!


Get well soon, Tripp!  But, if it takes you a little while, that's fine...I love spending these days with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment