Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nothing's gonna stop us now!

Saturday, Tripp started to come down with a bit of a cough.  Did he let that distract him from a day of fun?  You bet not!  Tripp started out resting on Bear Bryant during tummy time...


but we soon found that Bear Bryant's assistance repeatedly led immediately to this...


so I decided not to let Bear keep teaching Tripp how to cheat.  Tripp looked like he wanted Bear back!


"Bear??  Where aaaarrrreee you, Bear??"


Once I told Tripp that Bear was still there for support, he got a little happier.


Especially when Eleanor decided to smack him upside the head a time or two!


I just love the light shining in Tripp's eyes!  He's so sweet and happy!!


This is my favorite person ever!


"I'm your favorite, Mom?  Aw, shucks!"


Tripp appears to have forgotten about Bear with all the fun we were having.


But don't worry, Bear didn't forget Tripp.   He sneaked back to cuddle with Tripp later.


Tripp will be headed to his doctor later to have his cough checked out.   I pray that my sweetie is okay!

1 comment:

  1. That may be Tripp's best photo shoot ever!!!! Can't get much cuter than that. :-)

    ReplyDelete