Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

So fresh and so clean, clean

By Sunday, Tripp was almost as good as new!  To celebrate, he took a fun bath, in his newly-rearranged nursery.  What can I say, I got bored this week (so bored that I did the shopping, cleaned the house multiple times, mowed the grass, washed clothes and even made a cheesecake!)

Anyway, Tripp was pretty pumped to hang out in his whale of a tub; he really likes to sway his little feet in the water and watch them.  As soon as he was in the tub, this is the look I got...


Tripp loved having his hair scrubbed!  Wish somebody would wash my hair for me...


I don't even know what this silly boy was doing here!


Last shot before his final rinse! Look at that big ol' belly!  That boy sure can eat.


Stay tuned...tomorrow, Tripp shows off his lounge wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment