Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 27, 2012

Super Sunday, part 5: For Aunt Scarlett

This past Christmas, Aunt Scarlett gave Tripp an adorable shirt that demonstrates her intense love...of herself.  But, that's just fine with Tripp, because she may be his third favorite person after Mom and Dad!  After Tripp's big day, he spit up a tremendous amount of milk on his onesie, so I decided it was time to try on his new shirt...no time like the present, right?  As is typical, Tripp was more adorable than any baby on a diaper box or a formula ad by far!

He looks tickled pink to be modeling both his "My Aunt is SUPER RAD" shirt and his snazzy Gap jeans.


Although, he was pretty determined at first to hide the wording on his shirt...


Now, a BIG smile, just for Aunt Scarlett!  "I love you, Aunt Scarlett!!!!"


Navy's a great color on Tripp!


It makes me happy to see him so happy!


I just love his eyes in this picture...and I can tell you from experience, his little fingers are quite yummy, if you can't tell.


Tripp took a break to show off his abs....er, milk belly.


Then, another visit to the walker.


Which apparently never fails to entertain!


Can't you just see those wheels turning?


Tripp's figured out how to get the music to play...what he hasn't figured out is how to make it stop, and he finds this pretty annoying...me too, kid!


Cutie patootie!


Phew!  We had a fun, but LONG day!  Tripp, thank you for sharing your super Sunday with me!  Next Sunday...same time, same place?

No comments:

Post a Comment