Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Playing the day away

Tripp is a really happy baby who loves to play.  Need proof?  Here's evidence of his fun temperament.

Bert really shouldn't sneak up on people like he does.


"Getting old, Bert."


Check out that dimple!  Maybe Tripp realized Ignacius and Freddy were sneaking into the frame?  Whatever it was, something made Tripp happy!


Sweet little face!


As you can tell, I know (know, I said, not think) that my child is the most beautiful boy ever!


Tripp appeared to want a change of pace, but after attempting a roll-over, decided that Ignacius was making a pretty nice pillow.


And who could blame him when Eleanor the elephant decides to hit you in the head with her clackers?


"Not cool, Eleanor."


As you can see, playing with Tripp is my new favorite pasttime!  I wish I could do it all day, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment