Blogger Layouts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Everything's magic!!

Tuesday afternoon, Tripp and I goofed off just a little after Jude came down with a fever and cut their hang time short.  Our delightful session made me wish I could see the world through Tripp's eyes for just a moment.  Everything must be fascinating, weird or scary right now (but my big boy is as brave as they come, so I bet not too much is scary!)

Would you like to trade places with Tripp, too?


Judging from these happy faces, I bet you would!


Tripp giggled, cooed and grinned at everything!  Do I have a funny face or something?


Oh, so sweet!


Tripp, I hope that you are always able to believe in magic, and that the world is always as beautiful to you as it is now.  Don't forget that you are the magic in my life, and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment