Blogger Layouts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm growing up!

Monday, Tripp and I took a trip to the oh-so-fabulous west bank to check out his new buddy, Jude's house.  I took the camera just in case...but didn't see the need to freak out Jude's parents with my incessant memory capturing.  Instead, I took some pictures of Tripp in his fashionable ensemble before we headed out (and before his ginormous spit up, which took something away from the outfit).

Jude's mom will be keeping Tripp a few days a week so I can return to work (not pleased about that one!)  Tripp had a fun visit, and I was very pleased with Jude's parents...they seem like they're going to be great with Tripp!  If I can't be with Tripp all the time, at least he has some great baby sitters!

I just love this little outfit on Tripp...unfortunately, when we put it on, I realized that the 0-3 month onesies are starting to get a little snug on his long body.  And a little snug on his big belly...


Tripp is channeling his body builder friend, Matt, here...future bouncer (Tripp, you better not!!)


I think Tripp is going to be an ambidextrous eyebrow lifter.  He's got the right one lifted here, and I have several other pictures with just the left raised.  Talent!


Here, he's demonstrating the two-eyebrow lift, with slightly more emphasis on the left.


And look how sweet that smile is!


Hi, Mom!


I find it adorable when he sticks his little tongue out...


I love his cute expression in this one...too bad the wrist strap got in the way!!


As you can see above, the 0-3 month onesie may be getting snug, but the pants are another story.  Shortly after that picture, Tripp became very upset when both of his little feet were swallowed by his pants and he couldn't kick them free.  Let's hope his legs catch up with his gut soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment