Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 26, 2011

Freddy the Firefly

How was your Christmas?  Ours was wonderful!

Tripp kindly let me open all of his presents for him, which I thought was really sweet.  He knows how much his momma likes ripping off some wrapping paper!  When all of the tissue paper had settled, Tripp did quite nicely for his first Christmas ever...and one of his favorite gifts was Freddy the Firefly.  Tripp simply could not wait to get Freddy to come hang out in his gym!

"Hey, Freddy, I'm lots of fun...you should come hang sometime!"


The look on his face says to me, "Oh. My. Gosh.  Mom...Freddy came over!  I'm so cool!"


Tripp and Freddy made silly faces at each other while they were getting acquainted.


Then, Freddy cuddled right up with Tripp, which appears to have been a bit overwhelming.


But then he liked it!


"Whachu lookin' at?"


After lots of play time, Freddy and Tripp became best pals.  Freddy even reminded Tripp to show off his outfit, so the whole world could know that Mommy makes him very hoppy...and happy!


Thank you for Freddy, Grandma Tonie!

More Christmas goodies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment