Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More of our not-so-lazy Sunday

After all of the excitement from our big day, you'd think that Tripp would be exhausted (I know I sure was).  You'd think wrong, of course!  Tripp was much more receptive to playing in the gym this time, so we decided on tummy time next.

Doesn't he look tickled pink?


What a big, strong boy Tripp is!


I think he even impressed himself...


He'll be rolling over in no time!


So proud of that sweet baby boy!


All that hard work finally got to Tripp.  We took a blissful nap in the recliner after this!


If you can't tell by now, I'm completely in love with this sweet little guy!  Every accomplishment is so bittersweet...I'm so proud of how quickly he's advancing, but secretly bummed out that he seems to be growing up so fast.  I love you, Tripp!

No comments:

Post a Comment