Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Get on the floor

Friday afternoon, Tripp and I spent some time hanging out on the floor.  We had lots of fun, as always.

Tripp started out our play time simply amazed that the birdie from his car seat had magically transported itself to his gym.  How did he do that?!?!


Hey, he's even more fun in the gym!  Why didn't we invite this guy earlier?


Total shock and awe...


Time for a "I'm so handsome!" shot...


"Did I look handsome in that last one, Ma?"  "Yes, Tripp, you sure did!"


Don't tell Tripp, but he's starting to lose his baby hair on top.  I'm a little scared at what it will look like when it grows back, since Stella lost her dark baby hair and is now a little blonde child.  Hopefully, it will just grow back like Daddy's, since he's got the good hair in the family.


We couldn't let that baby get over done on his back, so we flipped him for a few minutes.  Looks like he enjoyed checking things out from a different perspective.


Unfortunately, he didn't photograph well on his tummy, so on to his back again!  I like how this is an action shot...Tripp had just smacked the monkey hanging to his right, and you can still see his arm and the toy swinging.


"Whoa.  Did I do that?"


After all of Tripp's amazement, he decided it was time to throw out his charming little smiles.


This one has a little character to it...


"Did you get that silly smile, Ma?" "Yes, Tripp, I did."


"Good!"


The view from above.  Look how big that boy is getting!!


Tripp, you'll always be my favorite baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment