Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 19, 2011

Parents just don't understand

It's a good thing that Tripp is so handsome, because he's going to face some challenges growing up.  First major challenge?  His parents are weird.

Since there's a major lack of good pictures with me and Tripp, I tried my hand at self-photography.  I've perfected the art when it's just me, but throw a baby in the mix...and, well, things get a little difficult.


After my pitiful attempt at pictures, I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some much-needed items.  When I came home, I found Daddy and Tripp knocked out.  Zack was starting to wake up here, darn it!  Too slow with the camera!


One of the items I brought home from the store was this pair of gloves.  Apparently gloves are an item that must be tried on immediately.


I forced Zack to take this picture of us.  He obviously put tons of effort into this shot.


I really like this shot (self-photo), but I wish it wasn't so dark.  Oh well, beggars can't be choosers!


Tripp, I promise your Daddy and I will more than likely embarrass you every single day.  We'll dress you up in costumes when it's clearly not Halloween, we'll model accessories as soon as we get them, we'll take tons of pictures of you in pretty much the exact same pose every single day...we'll probably even kiss you in public, scream out "I love you!" as you're headed in to school, and I can't promise that I won't chase off girlfriends that I deem unworthy of you.  Just remember that every time we do something like that, we're actually doing it because we love you so much and are proud of our handsome man.  One day, your kids will think that parents just don't understand, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment