Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Play with me, Momma!

Tripp is now seven weeks old, and he is growing up so fast!  He is starting to sleep longer at night, and staying up more and more each day, exploring his surroundings as best he can.  This morning, we decided to play in the bouncer, since he had just eaten and tummy time was out of the question.

Tripp is such a happy boy during play time!


I just love seeing his sweet little smiles!


Apparently, I was on my A-game today.  Tripp loved it!


Could there be a cuter little boy?


Tripp says, "No way, Ma!"


I adore how amazed he is by everything...ev-ery-thing!


Is he throwing up gang signs already??  Good Lord, we've got to get this kid out of New Orleans!


"Peace, homey."


Tripp, don't make that face.  You'll get stuck like that.


I guess I got over-the-top with my silliness.


Look at those fat rolls!  Tripp went from 6 lbs. 13 oz. at birth (21st percentile for weight) to 12.2 lbs. at six and a half weeks (79th percentile).  Quite the accomplishment!


"Big is beautiful!"


Confused, again.


The ceiling fan...one of his favorite things to watch!


See?  It's still amazing!


What a joy it is to play with my baby boy!!

1 comment:

  1. And what a joy it is to look at pictures of him and read your oh so funny commentary. Just makes my day.

    ReplyDelete