Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Next up, Iron Man competition...

After Tripp's happy morning, he spent some tummy time on the floor.  Tripp has been exceptionally strong from day one in the hospital (where he picked up his little head briefly).  Now, this little man is getting even stronger! Ah, they grow up so fast!

Here's some proof that Tripp can hold his head up pretty much better than any other human being.


Tripp has started rocking back and forth a bit when he's exercising.  I'm pretty sure this means rolling over is imminent.


I just love his expression in this one!


He's working so hard!


Good job, Tripp!  I'm so proud of you...you're getting so big and strong!

Update:  Apparently, Tripp's rocking did mean he would be rolling over soon, as he did just that after taking a nap!  Where was the camera?  Definitely not on and in my hand, that's for sure, or you would get to see Tripp's accomplishment!  I'll try to catch his second!

No comments:

Post a Comment