Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My buddy and me!

Today, Tripp visited with Yaseen El-Feituri, a buddy of his since before birth.  It was the first time the boys had seen each other on the outside, and I think things went pretty well.  What would you say?

Here, the boys are checking each other out...


There's lots of mamas to give these babies love!  Yaseen's aunt is here from Libya, and she just had a sweet baby girl less than a week ago.


If you can't tell here, Tripp is looking towards me and Yaseen is watching his mom!


Aren't they just adorable?


Yaseen has a full head of hair and the longest eye lashes!  Tripp was a little jealous...


But that's okay, because Yaseen was jealous that Tripp takes a pacifier!


This kid is a cutie!  He has recently discovered his hands, and stares at them for hours!  I told his mom that when she finally takes those mittens off, he's going to be amazed all over again!


The boys had a great time getting to know each other outside of the womb.  If Tripp can behave himself, he's going to get to spend a few days a week with his new buddy so I can return to work.  Tripp, behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment